The Port of Kristiansand always act in accordance with the current rules, restrictions and guidelines.
Questions about testing at the port or in connection with travel by ferry - please contact Kristiansand municipality.
Kristiansand municipality's kornoatelefon is: +47 94 80 90 41
The port of Kristiansand has a test station within the customs zone. Only travelers to Norway from abroad test themselves here.
Below you will find a link to national and local guidelines in relation to Covid-19.
National Institute of Public Health
Entry quarantine and rules upon arrival in Norway
Information to travellers arriving in Kristiansand
The government introduces temporary mandatory border control of pleasure craft arriving in Norway from abroad.
Travelers who come to Norway by pleasure craft (leisure boat) must contact the police on 02800 before arrival.
Border police and customs are the authority responsible for entry control.
The Port of Kristiansand is not a point of contact in this context.
Important points travelers from abroad must address:
- Before arrival, travelers must contact the police on 02800.
- The police further refer to the border police.
- The border police will inform the travelers about entry and associated duties, including testing and quarantine.
- Travelers to Kristiansand are asked to contact Kristiansand municipality to book a test.
- Travelers are followed up by the municipality in the ordinary way with the allocation of time for testing at the test center, follow-up of a positive test, etc.
Travelers who come to Norway by pleasure craft must report to the police for border control at the border crossing point that is closest to where they plan to go to port / land.
The 11 approved border crossing points along the coast are:Hammerfest, Tromsø, Bodø, Trondheim, Ålesund, Bergen, Stavanger, Kristiansand, Sandefjord, Oslo and Halden / Sponvika.
For questions or ambiguities, contact the police on 02800.